International juried and invited group congress exhibition will be held in Budapest on April 27-29, 2018 as part of the International Congress on Afro-Eurasian Research IV. At the end of the exhibition; participation certificate and e-catalog (With ISBN) will be sent to participants. "Art Encouragement Award" will be given to the three works selected by the Scientific Committee among the works.
Terms of Participation;
1. The exhibition is open to all academicians, graduate students and artists.
2. The picture is open to the disciplines of Printmaking (zinc, linoleum, stone printing, digital printing), Traditional Handicrafts, Graphics and Photography.
3. The works to be sent to the exhibition should be studied with paper and similar materials. The works will be displayed mat (passe-partout) by us in the exhibition setup.
4. The size of the works to be sent to the exhibition should be 25x20 cm. If the participant plans to send the work to another measure, the work must be submitted by the participant in a mat (passe-partout) without framing.
5. The original 300 dpi resolution will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The author must send his / her biography written in Turkish and English, not exceeding 200 words, as a Word document.
7. It is necessary to transmit the title information of the work as a Word document in both Turkish and English.
8. Participants can participate in up to 2 exhibitions.
9. The visual of the artist; "RGB", 300 DPI resolution, "TIFF" or JPEG format; It should be sent as "High Quality".
10. The application deadline is April 10, 2018 and the deadline for submission of works is 20 April 2018.
11. Exhibition participation fee: 50 Euro (Garanti Bankası, TR 80 0006 2001 2800 0009 0888 62, BAŞOK TURİZM VE YATIRIM İTHALAT İHRACAT TİC,Swift Code: TGBATRISXXX)
Asst. Assoc. Dr. Serkan ÇALIŞKAN - Kırklareli University - email@example.com
Tel: +90 288 417 49 96 Ext: 5654
Mobile: +90 533 524 80 42
For exhibition secretariat communication: firstname.lastname@example.org
Science and Advisory Board
Prof. Dr. Abuov AMREKUL, Republican State Instıtutıon National Centre of Manuscripts And Rare Books Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakstan
Prof. Dr. Deniz BAYAV- Trakya University
Prof. Dr. Elif ÇİMEN- Balıkesir University
Prof. Dr. Merih TEKİN BENDER- Ege University
Prof. Dr. Mohammad M. AMER, Yarmouk University Fine Arts Faculty
Prof. Dr. Mohammad A. HASSAN, Yarmouk University Fine Arts Faculty
Prof. Z. Rühçan ŞAHİNOĞLU ALTINEL- Marmara University
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Şive Neşe BAYDAR- Sakarya University
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Serdar YILMAZ- Düzce University
Assist. Prof. Dr. Altin Buli, University of Arts Tiran
Assist. Prof. Dr. Irena Keckes, Ph.D. Art University of Guam
Assist. Prof. Dr. Milos Djordjevic, Faculty of Education in Jagodina, University of Kragujevac, Serbia
Assist. Prof. Dr. Selvihan KILIÇ ATEŞ- Balıkesir University