Selected papers will be published in the following:
- Abstracts Book (With ISBN)
- Fulltext Book / Proceedings (With ISBN)
- Book Chapter for a International Book
- Special Issue (a Journal)
The "best paper" awards will be given from among the full text of the papers which was sent to the Congress. Best paper awards will be evaluated each area separately. Awards will be determined according to the blind referee system.
- Researcher of the year of ICAR (Conditions: to be congress participant, to be 40 or more years of age, to apply with CV)
- Young researcher of the year of ICAR (Conditions: to be congress participant, to be under 40 years of age , to apply with CV)
- Special award of the year of ICAR (Proffered papers / for short speeches)
- Poster awards (First, Second, Third)
- Oral presentation award (First, Second, Third)
All awards will be held during the congress award ceremony will be presented to interested parties.
Awards deemed to have waived those who participate in the award ceremony.